Apple’s Latest iOS 16.3 Update is Finally Here
The rearmost iOS update, iOS16.3, began rolling out to iPhone druggies on Monday. With this update, Apple brings some small but noteworthy changes and new features to the app. The company is also furnishing druggies with a new wallpaper option in honor of Black History Month.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the features iOS16.3 is bringing to your mobile device.
The biggest new point is the Security Keys option, which allows druggies to bear a physical security key when setting up a new device or resetting their watchwords. The physical security key would replace the verification canons transferred to your being bias as part of the two- factor authentication process. According to Apple, the point will only work with third- party tackle that’s FIDO certified (Opens in a new window).
Still, the rearmost update provides a new way to do so, If you ever find yourself demanding to use Apple’s Emergency SOS with Satellite option. druggies will need to hold down the side button plus one of the volume control buttons and also release the buttons after a short preamble. This new point seems to address the issue of accidental use of the Emergency SOS point.
In addition to these changes and new features, Apple is including a new iPhone wallpaper as part of its Black Unity collection to celebrate Black History Month.
The new iOS16.3 also brings support for the new Homepod 2, which hit stores coming month.
List of Updates and Bug Fixes in iOS 16.3:
- New Unity wallpaper honors Black history and culture in festivity of Black History Month.
- Security Keys for Apple ID allow druggies to strengthen the security of their account by taking a physical security key as part of the two factor authentication sign in process on new bias.
- Support for HomePod (2nd generation).
- Emergency SOS calls now bear holding the side button with the up or down volume button and then releasing in order to help unintentional exigency calls.
- Fixes an issue in Freeform where some delineation strokes created with Apple Pencil or your cutlet may not appear on participated boards.
- Addresses an issue where the wallpaper may appear black on the Cinch Screen.
- Fixes an issue where vertical lines may temporarily appear while waking up iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Fixes an issue where the Home Cinch Screen contrivance doesn’t directly display Home app status.
- Addresses an issue where Siri may not respond duly to music requests.
- Resolves issues where Siri requests in CarPlay may not be understood rightly.
Still, you can check for the update by going to Settings on your iPhone, tapping General, If you have an iPhone 8 or newer.