If your iPhone alarm isn’t going off, it may be due to a conflict of different settings on device. This can be when certain settings stamp the alarm’s function, precluding it from ringing. This problem is called a silent alarm problem. This can be relatively problematic as there are reports where people failed to catch a flight, or missed an important appointment.
1. Restarting the iPhone
Before trying any other solution in this guide, a basic thing to do is simply restarting your iPhone.
- Press the Volume Up button and then press the Volume Down button.
- After that, press and hold the side button till the screen shows the logo.
- When the logo appears, release the button.
2. Disabling Attention Aware Feature
The attention apprehensive point can silence your admonitions if it detects your face. still, we’ve seen this point malfunction when druggies aren’t looking at the screen. To further find the root cause of this issue, we suggest temporarily disabling this point and testing the admonitions.
- Go to the iPhone Settings app and navigate to the Face ID and Passcode area.
- Now toggle off the “Attention Aware Features” in the list and restart your phone.
3.Remove and Recreate Alarms on the iPhone
Your being admonitions could be chivied and not spark your iPhone’s ringer. In this case, you have to cancel all the being admonitions and produce new bones. This will overwrite the problematic admonitions and can fix your issue.
- Open the Clock app on your iPhone and select Alarms.
- Now swipe left on any of the alarm and tap on the Delete option.
- Finally, restart your phone and set the alarm again from the start.
4.Changing the Alarm Tone
Still, it could be because the ringtone train is damaged or not working duly, if your alarm on your iPhone isn’t going off. This issue is veritably common if you aren’t using the tones from the dereliction library. Switch to a ringtone that comes pre-installed on your iPhone to fix this issue.
- Open the Clock app on your iPhone and tap on the Alarm tab.
- Tap on the Edit option at the top. Now tap on the Sound option in the list.
- Select any of the default alarm tones and make sure you can hear the sound of that tone.
- Now make sure that volume is on high for the alarm. Now restart phone and recheck again.
Finally, if nothing works, then here are some of the suggested things that you can try on your own to fix the issue.
• Edit the Sound Settings of your iPhone.
• Download New Music and try that.
• Disable Focus & Sleep Mode in Settings.
• Disable Bluetooth on your phone.
• Reset all settings on your iPhone.